
Although I do not get bothered very easily by little things, there are certain things that do bother me a lot that people do. Usually the things that bother me are small things that are probably not that big of a deal to the average person, or maybe event things that most people wouldn’t even notice. People that are very close to me know that I get aggravated fairly easy due to miniscule things like people running their feet on carpet or people who yell when they whisper. Although those are things that bother me, there are a few things that bother me way more.
One of the things that have bothered me since I was very young is when people talk with spit in their mouth. I think it is gross to hear somebody pronounce things with a lot of spit in their mouth. When you can see the spit it is even more disgusting. My uncle talks with spit in his mouth and I think it is the most disgusting thing in the world to hear him talk at any given time. The thing that bothers me about it is that I can’t concentrate on what the person is saying, all I can think about is the fact that there is spit in the person’s mouth and they need to either swallow it or spit it out. It drives me insane when people talk with spit in their mouth but there are things that bother me a lot more.
Another thing that is a pet peeve of mine is when someone calls me, and I don’t hear the phone ringing or miss the call, so I call the person right back and they don’t pick up the phone. This is something that happens to me ALL the time and I absolutely hate it with a passion. Obviously the person who called is there, definitely when I call back less than a minute later. This really gets on my nerves because I know the person is there and I don’t know why they won’t answer the phone. It bothers me so much that I will keep calling, and calling the person until they finally and then I will most likely yell at them about why they didn’t answer the phone when I called right back. Although this seems like something that shouldn’t be that big of a deal, I t really bothers me more than anything.
Another thing that is a pet peeve of mine is snoring. I know that someone cannot help when they snore, but I find it to be the most annoying thing, definitely when I am trying to sleep. I grew up listening to snoring because my mom and my brothers snore when they sleep, and very loudly I might add. The thing that makes snoring so annoying is the fact that I know that they cannot help it and they are sleeping peacefully while I have to stay up and listen to them snore like a bear. I have always hated this, but learned to live with because I didn’t have a choice but to hear it every night because of my mom and brothers.
The last thing that I think has always bothered me is when people eat with their mouth open or smack on food. This probably has to be my biggest pet peeve. I think that it is a disgusting habit and it annoys me to the highest heaven. It annoys me even more when I see an older person or adult hat is smacking on food. Although when kids do it it’s annoying to, for some reason it bothers me more to hear or see an older person doing. The sound grosses me out and the sight of chewed up food in someone’s mouth is certainly not a pleasant site at all. Along with the chewing and smacking , I also don’t like when people talk with food in their mouths. No one should be that impatient that they can’t wait to swallow their food before talking. I think it is a nasty habit that should be addressed at a young age.
These things annoy me and aggravate me, and make my skin crawl. Although I know that some of the things, like snoring can’t be helped, some of them can be helped and need to be because I’m sure I’m not the only one that is disgusted by smacking or spit in someone’s mouth.

No comments:
Post a Comment