My essay overall was said to be pretty decent. The most feedback that I got was that I need to watch my spelling and grammar. I think that I probably rushed through the first essay and didn’t really recheck on how many mis spelled words I got or if what I was saying really made any sense at all. So now that I have the time I am definitely planning on revising it so that it is an A+ paper.
Some things that I found wrong were that at some points it seemed like I was just babbling on to make the essay 700 words. I think I need to have a little more structure then the blog post that I originally posted. I think that by doing this I maybe need to rearrange some of the sentences and paragraphs so it fits a little better. Also I think that I should maybe remove some things that maybe didn’t fit that well in the overall essay.
Also I was told that I need to add pictures. I t was a little hard trying to find a picture to go with this blog entry which is one of the reasons I put a poem that I enjoyed. I think maybe I'll use my extra time to find a picture that goes really well with what I have written. Maybe I will try using a photo of myself, or famous poets that I have read and enjoyed.
Something else that I could maybe do is add a little more detail of how I first got started writing and what I did to stick with it. Maybe my intro will be a little better if I added detail of why I decided to write and why I have stuck with it. Also the ending could be a little better if I decided to put what I do to keep me motivated enough to write today. My body would be a little better if I just added overall detail to some of the thing s that I said
So overall, I believe that I have a plan that will possibly make my essay really good and entertaining. I just need to take the time to revise it myself, and maybe have a few people around me look at it as well. After that I think I'll be good to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment