Growing up there were definitley shows that had more of a positive impact on me than a negative one. The shows that had the biggest positive impact woould probably have to be Sesame street and Barney. It was a show that helped me learn a lot of pivitol tings before i attended school. The show is one of the most positive shows that still comes on tv today.
Sessame street is a show that has different puppet characters that all do something different that help you to learn something. My favorite charachter to this day was definitley count dracula. He is the character that taught you how to learn your numbers in a fun way. He also said everything with a funny accent which made me love his segment of the show even more. Another character I really like was Big Bird. She would sing inspirational songs with other characters from the show. Me and my brothers and sister would always get up and sing along. Sesame streer really didnt have anything on it that was negative. It was a show that not only taught kids educational things that they needed to know, but it also taught children ways to get along in the world, usually through a song of some sort. To this day I still believe that Sesame Street is on of the most inspirational shows that kids watch growing up.
Another show that I watch growing up that always had a positive impact on me was Barney and Friends. Barney was probably my favotrite show growing. Like Sesame Street, It taught you valuable thing s you needed to know usually through a song. Watching barney taught me how to love my fellow peers as if they were family. Barney alos had educational values to it too. It taught you easier ways to remeber how to spell certain words. It alos taught about numbers and things like sesame street. Watching Barney was I was younger taught me my alphabet, so then I knew it before I went to preschool. It also taught me alot of other fundamental things that I needed to know before entering preschool. Although Barney is teased for being cheesy by alot of kids today, I still believe that along with Sesame Street, it is a very inspirational TV show.
Alyhough there have been very many negative shows that have bben on tv over the years, I still believe alot o them were outshined by the more positive and educational shows like Sesame Street, Barney, and a list of other shows. When I was younger I could have very easily chosen to watch the shows that would have had a more negative impact on me, but by choosing shows that taught me something that I needed to know in the world I think that I am essentially a better person. I think it is very inportant to show the kids today shows that weill help them in the long run instead of poisoning the brains with shows that have nothing to do with the reald world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment